Image Map

Wednesday, September 03, 2014

She's Nine, He's Ten

August. 

It came.  It aged.  It went.

We've been waist deep in school for nearly two months now and I can barely find time to think coherent thoughts that aren't being chased by eighty-eleven questions about 'how do I' and 'where is the' and 'what do we' and 'please, may I' and so on and so forth.

Now that it's September, I have a free-er second or two, and I want to take a minute to remember two very special people that had birthdays this month.


It's the first year in many that there hasn't been delight on her part and dismay on his because of their not-quite-a-year-apart age difference.  For ten days, these two giggled about being the same age and how much fun it is.

It wasn't so very long ago that they were the only little ones keeping my days full and busy.  Now, they are the leaders of our pack.  They aren't perfect, but they make me so proud every single day.  They melt my heart with the love they show to one another and to their younger brother and sisters.

Happy birthdays, Sarah Grace and Thomas!  Mommy and Daddy love you so much and we are so very thankful that you were given to us.  



No comments: