Image Map

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sometimes There Are No Words



That's my phone.  Apparently, the iPad wasn't enough.  Now this.

Also, I'm wrapping my precious laptop in bubble wrap because if things happen in threes, this is the only Apple item we haven't attempted to destroy.  

And then, my older daughter managed to drop her chewing gum during church today. 

I hear you shrugging. 

She dropped her chewed gum from her mouth into her shirt sleeve somehow.  She was looking for it, mashing her arm against her leg and the chair before she discovered where she had lost the gum.  I was watching her, trying to figure out what she was doing.  When she reached up her sleeve and started pulling out long, elastic-y strings of gum, I grabbed her and we went to the ladies room.  I did the best I could with a piece of ice and a paper towel.  We both had the giggles by the time we were done.

The phone doesn't make me so giggly, though.

It was just one of those weird days.

No comments: